This is our Prague Blog. Czech it out!

Being the unbelievable adventures of two young travelers in Prague and elsewhere...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Last post from Europe for real... this is Rhys

I guess this is it. Good-bye to Europe forever. From now on, Europe may as well not exist as far as I'm concerned. Well, Nicole is still in Europe, and I don't want her to get sucked into a vacuum of non-existence. Or Nick for that matter. Otherwise, to me, there might as well be nada on the other side of the Pond we call the atlantic. No, no, that's not true. I can't leave the blog like this, so short, so sarcastic, so anti-climactic. Stay tuned for every single Prague and Stockholm incident that I didn't have the net time to write before. Seriously, this isn't another of my empty promises. I can already tell, though, my catch-up entries just won't be the same. I've already noticed my mentality changing. Just look at my recent Jeremy Coon obsession. Not possible in Prague or Stockholm. My head had to be at least halfway in The USA to think like that. Nevertheless, this isn't the end. Perhaps Nicole's tales from Europe will keep me in line. Good luck on your adventures, Nicole! Goooooooooood Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home