This is our Prague Blog. Czech it out!

Being the unbelievable adventures of two young travelers in Prague and elsewhere...

Monday, May 02, 2005

this is nicole, stressed out

so i had to leave the apartment today. we sort of had a choice and sort of didn't as far as whether i had to leave. i chose to leave in order to save everyone money, but it really wasn't worth it AT ALL. I AM SO STRESSED OUT!

not only did i waste a whole day and a half cleaning and packing (what i will just have to unpack and send off), but i have two papers to write and a test and also no place to stay tonight. well, i didn't have a place to stay tonight until a few minutes ago, when it turns out (now that all my stuff is at the dorms, where i'm not allowed to stay) that my cousin's friend can let me into her apartment even though my cousin is out of town and has no idea that i'll be staying in her apartment. but the thing is, her apartment is over there, and i (and all my stuff) are over here. i think i'm gonna buy a bunch of boxes and send off everything today so that my stuff will be in transit without me. but that means i can't write the papers or study for my test that i have to do all within like the next two days and all without the use of a computer.


annnnnyways. i'm about to have an awesome vacation, at least. and i'll have a little extra money from being homeless that i can use to, i don't know, eat extra food or something.

alright. off to do things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home