This is our Prague Blog. Czech it out!

Being the unbelievable adventures of two young travelers in Prague and elsewhere...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

things and stuff and

today we watched a spanish movie with czech subtitles in my art and architecture class. our teacher was not the best of teachers. we all speak english and not spanish or czech.

last night i got really really drunk unexpectedly. the thing is, i left my listerine at the dorms and i wanted to kill the germs in my throat somehow, so i drank a sizeable shot of vodka and then forgot about it. then i went to the blind eye to see a concert and had a glass of wine. and it didn't immediately hurt my stomach (like alcohol usually does), so i drank another. and then it was all over for me. but noah printed out my paper for me at the office in the bar, so i didn't have to worry about that this morning. that was very helpful.

now i feel hungover and awful and have a 10 page paper to write by tomorrow morning, not to mention another class tonight. not to mention that this is my last night at kate's and my stuff is still strewn about the city in the most illogical of places. ugh! curse that landlady!

amy is coming to town tomorrow. i am extraordinarily pleased with this new development. YAY!

speaking of new developments, kate has a full length mirror, and it turns out that somewhere along the way (between junior year and today), i have acquired love handles. curse full length mirrors!

this internet session is going to cost me a fortune. curse bohemia bagel!

3 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger kss said...

ooo, speaking of amy, i just got a call from her. by now she must be on the plane on her way to some other american city so she can transfer planes and then come to you. feed her full of czech beer so i can laugh at her belly when she gets back. hee. ah, love.
have a way fun time.
mwah
kss

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Rhys said...

i'll fill her with beer and we'll giggle about how awesome you are. yay!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger kss said...

!!! i wish i could be there.
instead ill fill myself with coffee and giggle all by myself about how awesome you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home