This is our Prague Blog. Czech it out!

Being the unbelievable adventures of two young travelers in Prague and elsewhere...

Monday, February 14, 2005

Quick update

Only have one minute before I have to leave to go to an opera with Nicole, but I wanted to give a quick update, since I dont know when Ill be at the internet next.

Marie lives in a very beautiful area in prague. Walking around her neighborhood, I saw some of the best sights to be seen here. People playing football, dogs running in a forest, gorgeous houses on hills, etc.

I have to go to the dorm soon and make a point of not using the internet just to prove to Hannah that I wasnt going over there just to use her internet. The fact that I need to do this shows, however, that that was the reason I was going over there! I do like hanging out with them, however.

One last point on Czech culture, and why I was originally against it. I have this photograph on the wall in mÿ room of a chimpanzee dressed like a soccer player, leaning against the goal, and drinking a beer. Yuval said this was typical Czech humor. That juvenile piece of garbage was typical Czech humor?? What a place!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger kss said...

It sounds like I might like Czech humor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home