This is our Prague Blog. Czech it out!

Being the unbelievable adventures of two young travelers in Prague and elsewhere...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Brown slush

Nobody told me that snow could go this bad. Actually Jon Foy did. I still stand by snow, however, and my memories from yesterday are my evidence. Last night I spotted five more snowmen, and two police officers, a man and a woman, spinning around, laughing, and holding each other, giddily in love. Eddie, Nicoles friend who is staying with us for a couple of weeks, saw someone throw a snowball at the back of a police officers head in Old Town Square. The cop and his partner turned around, and the snowball fight of the century began. For my part, I tried to throw a snowball at a statue of Jesus Christ suffering on the cross on Charles Bridge. You cant fight City Hall though, and even though the statue was just a couple of feet away, I missed wildly. I took this to mean that I shouldnt be throwing snowballs at a defenseless Jesus.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Emily DePrang said...

You beautiful little creature, I love you so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home