This is our Prague Blog. Czech it out!

Being the unbelievable adventures of two young travelers in Prague and elsewhere...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Why Prague beat El Salvador

Prague has been a country since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1917. I say this not to show off my historical know-how, but rather to hint at the awesome breadth of culture and tradition that attracts so many cultureless, traditionless wanderers to Prague. The country is over twice as old as me and Nicole put together, and has over a thousand residents. In other words, take all the culture and tradition of me and Nicole (it’s a lot, you’d be surprised), multiply it by 1,000, and you’re not even halfway there. This is reason number one that Nicole and I are going. More reasons to come shortly…

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Rhys said...

Silly nilly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home